To take care of Yonder’s growing IT infrastructure, we are looking for an engaged Systems Engineer strengthening our operations team and helping us improve operational excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Participate in the design and execution of production acceptance tests
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor infrastructure and application performance, identify potential bottlenecks, propose possible solutions, and work with development on these improvements
- Write and maintain custom scripts to reduce manual effort and increase the overall efficiency
- Provide 2nd level support and address and resolve issues to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Information technologist (specialism system and network technology) or related
- Swiss apprenticeship a plus («Informatiker Fachrichtung Systemtechnik»)
- Demonstrated proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, C++, Java or Ruby
- Solid cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Good working knowledge/experience on distributed virtual environments, networking, software build and deployment processes (e.g. Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Zabbix) and automation software (such as Zapier)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong customer focus, communication skills, ownership, urgency and drive
- Fluent in English (French or Italian an advantage)
- Interest in the aviation industry a plus
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and be part of an exciting and growing team.
Interested? Please contact Alexander Skrabal for details (email@example.com).