Software Engineer (Full Stack)
To further develop our software, we are looking for an experienced full stack Software Engineer (specialized in backend development) enhancing the functionality and usability of our unique platform independent solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of our agile development team, you analyze, define, design, implement, test and ship new features according to SCRUM / agile methodology
- Address and resolve issues to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Ensure performance, code quality and responsiveness of our software solution
- Responsible to keep our software solution state of the art
- Experience with cross-platform development (mobile and web) is a plus
- Solid experience with Kotlin, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React/Redux, CouchDB (offline client sync). Camunda & Swift are an advantage
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Interest in the aviation industry a plus
- Be able to present solutions you have worked on
- Experience in UI design and flow optimization is a plus
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and be part of an exciting and growing team.
Interested? Please contact Björn Lalin for details.