Software Engineer (Full Stack)
To increase Yonder’s outreach to airline customers worldwide, we are looking for an experienced full stack Software Engineer (specialized in backend development) enhancing the functionality and usability of our unique platform independent solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our team to analyze, define, design, implement, test and ship new features according to SCRUM / agile methodology
- Address and resolve issues to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Ensure performance, code quality and responsiveness of our software solution
- Responsible to keep our software solution state of the art
- Cross platform development experience
- Proven experience in full stack development
- Experience in UI design and flow optimization
- Hack in our top modern stack: Kotlin, TypeScript, React, Redux, Camunda, Spring Boot (Swift is an advantage)
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Interest in the aviation industry a plus
- Be able to present solutions you have worked on
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you to help grow a young company.
Interested? Please contact Alexander Skrabal for details.