Software Engineer (Front End)
To increase Yonder’s outreach to airline customers worldwide, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer specialized in Front-End development (Web & iOS) enhancing the functionality and usability of our unique platform independent solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our team to analyze, define, design, implement, test and ship new features according to SCRUM / agile methodology
- Address and resolve issues to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Ensure performance, code quality and responsiveness of our software solution
- Responsible to keep our software solution state of the art
- Proven experience in front-end development in both Web and iOS
- Experience in UI design and flow optimization
- Hack in our top modern stack: Swift, Kotlin, TypeScript, React, Redux
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Interest in the aviation industry a plus
- Be able to present apps you have worked on
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you to help grow a young company.
Interested? Please contact Alexander Skrabal for details.