Software Engineer (Front End)
To further develop our software, we are looking for an experienced front-end Software Engineer (specialized in front-end development) enhancing the functionality and usability of our unique platform independent solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of our agile development team, you will analyze, define, design, implement, test and ship new features according to SCRUM / agile methodology
- Address and resolve issues to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Ensure performance, code quality and responsiveness of our software solution
- Responsible to keep our software solution state of the art
- Solid experience in cross-platform front-end development in both Web and iOS (Android is a plus)
- Work with our modern stack: Swift, Kotlin, TypeScript, React, Redux (CouchDB sync)
- Experience in UI design and flow optimization
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Interest in the aviation industry a plus
- Be able to present apps you have worked on
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and be part of an exciting and growing team.
Interested? Please contact Björn Lalin for details.