To take care of Yonder’s growing customer base, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager, ideally with experience in aviation and/or in the Swiss Armed Forces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of entire projects; from the concept phase, through IT setup to training (on-site or remotely)
- Work closely with our clients to understand their particular needs
- Ensure the highest-level service delivery
- Address and resolve any client’s issues to ensure the best possible experience with Yonder
- Experience in project management and client relationship management
- Strong identification with the aviation industry
- Reliable and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Negotiation-level German and English language skills, French and/or Spanish a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from an accredited university
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time while still working remotely
- Officer in the Swiss Armed Forces (ranking First Lieutenant or higher) a plus
- Technical background and profound IT knowledge a plus
If you are an entrepreneurial professional with a passion for aviation and technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you to leave a mark in a growing company.
Interested? Please contact Marc Rauch for details.