Your Documentation as a Service
We help users find relevant information in lengthy manuals, and we help companies to keep that relevant information up-to-date.
We distinguish ourselves from other solutions through the Documentation-as-a-Service concept: The fusion of service and software makes the entire documentation process more efficient – in the back office, with approval authorities, and for end users.
Our services consist of converting lengthy manuals into small information units (modules) and keeping these modules up-to-date.
Our software adds meta-information to the modules to allow re-using the same information in different contexts (filtering, versions, revisions, etc.). Furthermore, our software features an integrated workflow solution to edit and approve change requests.
Differentiating Service Features
- We do the hard work for you: converting lengthy manuals into modules is blood, sweat and tears
- We keep your information up-to-date, you stay in control through workflow-based approval
- We deliver precision work, proudly made in Switzerland
Differentiating Software Features
- Dynamic content filtering
- Prioritized revision task lists
- Workflow-based approval tool
- Industry-agnostic software tool